Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Cross-country day

As we were waiting in the hot steaming sun I was feeling nervous.
Is the year fees for for zooming is feeling nervous.
I was  so scared waiting for the Year 3 girls.sitting on the hot concrete waiting for the year 3 boys.                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                 
Then it's what the Year 4 girl I was feeling Scared.
Mrs Somerville Sheltered go and I tried to keep up West kolotita.
Is the Year 4 girls Were  running in the sticky Slimy squishy mud.
                                   
                                                               


As I was running to the finishing line I was proud of myself.
I was too hard on myself because I was running on the cross-country run.
After I passed the finishing line I said to myself I'm never doing this again.                                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.