Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Monday: Brazil Writing

Lost in Brazil
aerial photography of cityscape near sea

WALT organise our ideas into paragraphs.

Your writing task: You are in a team competing in the Amazing Race. You have just landed in Rio de Janeiro and you are lost! You have found a person to help you however they don’t speak English! Write to them so they can translate it into Portuguese.

PLAN:

Introduction
Who are you?
Where are you from?
Why are you in Brasilia?
How are you feeling?
Body
Who are you travelling with?
Body
How long are you staying and where are you staying?
Body
Where are you trying to go?
Body
What are you needing help with?
Conclusion
What is the purpose of this note?
Thanks


START WRITING:
___________________________________________________________________
Hi my name is Khyani can you help Please 

Hi 

Ohh you can Speak English 


I do but i can Only Understand English 90 percent 

 Ok 

Can you help me 

Yes 

What do you need help with 

Do you know how to Write Portuguese 

Yes 

Ok 

I need you to Write Portuguese to someone that can Speak Portuguese 

Ok 

Came 

Ok 

There this is one of my Friends she can speak Portuguese 
Ok 

Hi 

Oi 

você pode me ajudar e meus amigos

What did you say 

Can you help me and my Friend

Ohh ok 

What Else do you want me to say 

where is the Airport 

Why do you need to go to the  Airport 

I am in the Amazing Race

  ohhh 

Yeah 

Ok 

Ei 

Sim 

você sabe onde fica o aeroporto

Sim 
Guarulhos International 


isso é um aeroporto 

Sim 

ok obrigado tenha um bom dia

você para

Can you give me a lift to the airport 

Yes 

Thank you 

And what did you say to her 

I will tell you in the car 

Ok

Ok i Said thank you have a good day 

Ohh ok 

Bye 

It was soo Nice of you to help me 

It is ok 

I hope we can see each other soon 

Me too 

Wait 

Yes

What is your name 

Ohh my name is Taylor 

Ok 

Thank you Again 

It is ok 

Bye 

Bye 

3 months Later 

Omg i am back yes ohh hi can you help me 

Taylor 

Omg yes

How was the Race 

I won  because of your help 

That is cool 

Ya 

I need to tell you something 

Ok 

I am  famous 

Cool 

And i want to to be my Friend 

And i want you to come and Live with me if you want to 

Ok

Yay you will be my Friend and it will be for fun 

There you go that is my Storm 

I hope you like it Please leave a comment 

If you want to hear more of my stories keep up with my blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.