Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

story about my weekend

 On the weekend me and my family went to Krispy Kreme doughnut.after we got krispy kreme doughnut we got to go and watch the plants come back after watching for a while me and family went to go and get some food.after eating for a while me and went for a Drive to countdown and got some Snacks after we got some snacks we back home we watch a movie.the next day me and my family went to go and Visit my family i was happy to go.when we Arrived to my aunt hoes some of my family come after talking to each other my nana made some food after eating for a while my nana mdde some Dessert

1 comment:

  1. I looooove Krispy Kreme, incase you feel like picking Mr Hughes up a snack next time you're there =P
    Your writing could do with a little tidying up though, there are some capital letters where they shoudn't be, and some aren't where they should be, but you can make those changes EASILY. Keep up the hard work girl! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.