Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Santa finds who Did something to his workshop

Write your own Mystery storyhttps://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2014/04/03/10/54/detective-311684_960_720.png


1. Pick one of the three mystery scenarios:
Scenario 1
Scenario 2
Scenario 3
Santa comes home to find that somebody has smashed up his workshop.


Clues
Cookie crumbs
Reindeer hoof prints
Broken window
An elf hat

Suspects
Rudolf
Mrs Claus
Jones - Head elf
Santa Claus
Mr Burt discovers that someone has drunk all the coffee in the entire staffroom.


Clues
Mr Goodwin's favourite mug
Mr Somerville’s jumper
Miss Tuia’s Keys
A squashed banana

Suspects
Mr Goodwin
Mr Somerville
Miss Tuia
Mrs Sio
Old McDonald came back to his farm to discover that someone (or something) had broken his barn door.

Clues
Chicken feathers
Sheep Poo
An old ladies shoe
A dog’s bone

Suspects
Chicken
Sheep
Mrs McDonald
Dog


2. After picking your scenario, write your own mystery story. 
> In your story you are the detective that’s been called in to help


Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs


Start writing below:



Santa comes home to find that somebody has smashed up his workshop.he Started looking around to find any evidence So he can find out who was the person who smashed up his workshop After a couple of minutes he found a Cookie crumbs Reindeer hoof prints Broken window An elf hat.After he found all those clothes he bring it back to His house He setup Lie detectors and lights He asked his wife he said did you break into my workshop and break all of the windows His wife said no why would I break into your workshop I would have just walked in Because it's not  your it’s  our shop Anyways why would I Break your Shop I like to see kids happy and why what I smash all of your windows in  your workshop Oh sorry sweetie can you get us one of our house get me the smallest one please at all of our elf OK She came back with the smallest elf Hello Santa said The elf  said hello back to Santa So where were you this morning I was still in bed Are you sure yes Did you leave your bed at all no oh OK Then why is that I see your hat in my workshop oh I left it there last night Oh I'm sorry Santa  said It's right Santa but why are you asking me these questions anyways You never ask me these kind of questions the other days Get the only reason why I asked you these questions is because this morning somebody broke into my Work shop Oh  Oh yeah I heard somebody breaking into workshop I heard some glass shattering around This morning Did you see who the person was no Santa I'm sorry It's right but thank you for coming in answering my questions no worries Santa said bye santa bye.After couple of minutes Santa realised  it was one of his  reindeers He thought to himself really really really Careful Because only one of his Reindeers like cookie crumbs out of his Reindeers and who likes his be Attitude and who is comfy.it was  Rudolph who did All of this He called to his wife to go and get Rudolph  Afternoon for couple of minutes Rudolph find me arrived to Santa workshop  The reindeers actually talk if Santa's wife still for little magic After Santa's wife finished her magic Rudolph started talking he said hi Rudolph Rudolph Responded  with hello santa santa said Where you the Last one in my workshop Rudolph Responded with yes santa said did you Forgot to clean up after you Ate the cookies no Sorry Santa I did not Ok did My wife forgot to wash your feet yes Did you bring my window yes santa oh ok Sorry that was me it is Alright trudel but next time can you be really careful and Clean up your mess after you Ethan Yes Santa I'm sorry it's alright you can go back now thank you for telling the truth it's right bye bye 

By Khyani 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.