Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Cruella de Vil is the most horrible villain of

Cruella de Vil is the most horrible villain of all time.
TRUE
FALSE


Do you agree or disagree with the statement above? Highlight the argument you want to take.

PLAN
Cruella de Vil is / is not the most horrible villain of all time
Reasons for your argument:
  • Think about how she treats people and animals. What could you say about this?
  • Think about her ‘friends’, Jasper and Horace. What do they think about her?

Your reasons:


Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs

Start Writing below



One day I was in my room and I saw something at my door and it was CRUELLA DE VIL. Yes I was so Scared of her because she is Kil's dog and she makes a coat With their fur. That is why I do not like her and how she  treats people is not good. Knock knock here.


Omg she here Knock knock are you there Coming ohhh hi Cruella de Vil hi omg What is that smell my coat ok where is Khyani she is um in her room Khyani yes mum came ok coming i here you are Khyani ohhhh hi Cruella de Vil hi where are your dog’s mum can i talk to you in a  different room ok be back ok mum what you said to me that you said to her that you no i am sorry ok no your not mum i am going to my room go then sorry but no you're not going to have our dog’ ok what you are not going to have our dog’s why because i said fine you are so Annoying get out of my home now fine then bye go now ok i am going Knock knock  Coma in ohh hi mum hi Khyani i have got some good news what is it i said no to  Cruella de Vil what yes omg thx you mum it is ok do you Want to go and get ice cream ok lets go ya 

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.