Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Story ideas China landmarks

Story ideas…
Chinese landmarks


Instructions
  1. Choose one of these story ideas.
  2. Highlight the story.
  3. Write the story.


The Great Wall of China
The Great wall of China is 21,196km long. Imagine what it would be like to get lost from
your school trip and have to run along the wall looking for your class.


Emperor Qinshihuang's Mausoleum Site Museum
You are visiting the terracotta warriors with your family in China when they suddenly
come to life! Write a story about how you and your family escape without being hurt.




The Forbidden City
Beijing in China has announced that no visitors may enter the Forbidden city,
and have shut the gates. The problem is that you and your friend are already
inside! Write a story about how you will escape.

Start Writing below




One day me and my class went to china for 3 weeks we
were so happy but we had more help i was so happy but
there were 2 rules one have fun and then never leave we
all ok it was our last week in china i was sad that we had
to go but it was ok.we all did not known were we were
going for the day but before say more we all had from’
s and our  teacher we can  have  friends we were all happy
i was with kolotita & lynette we were all so happy now i
have tall about that let's go back to the story.we were all
hungry so we all went to get something when we went
to get the food the  teacher said we are going to the The
Great Wall of China we were all so happy when we got
there our teacher’s said to say together So I started
looking around and there was no sign of them so I
started to go back to where my class started, But the
only thing that was wrong was when I was in the
middle of The Great Wall Of China. So I dashed my
way through people I didn’t know. 


So I started to struggle and was so exhausted but with all
my strength I had left I could not run anymore. So I just
gave up. But then once I reached the end of The Great
Wall Of China everyone was gone so I started to be sad.
Suddenly I felt something touch my shoulder.
Then when I turned around I saw that my whole
class was behind me.

 The end 
I hope you have a good day thank you for reading this 

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.