Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Ambassadors Application

 

Kia ora, my name is Khyani I live in a family of 4 and I have a brother named Levi who is 2 and my Mum and Dad. I am Samoan and Māori and half of my family is Māori. Some of my family is Samoan. I if I do become an ambassadors I want my family to be proud of me and I want to be proud of myself as well.

Why I want to be an ambassador? 
It is because I love to help people and I want to make people happy when i talk to them. I also love to talk to people and I love to show people what I do at school and  what a good school that my Mum and Dad put me in. So that is why i want to be an ambassador, thank you for being for listening, I hope you choose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.