Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

this is my Lost in Paris story i am Just talking about when I got Lost In Paris if you want to hear about more information make sure you read my Story my Lost in Paris story

Lost in Paris
Oh no you have gotten lost in the city of Paris, in France.
Tell us your story
Try to use a combination of SIMPLE sentences, as well as COMPLEX sentences
Subordinate conjunctions
I SAW A WABUB
If 
Since
As
When
Although
While
After
Before
Until
Because

Start writing below
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“You can’t tell me we are lost in Paris!!” Kolotita shouted out.

“Just calm down, if you keep screaming your head off we won’t get anywhere!” I replied

“I know but we are lost in Paris! There are hundreds of people we don’t know everywhere! You expect us to get out of here by ourselves?!” Kolotita replied dramatically.

“I know that, I am not dumb” I replied.

“You guys stop it now!” Lyentte replied.

“Sorry” I replied.

“It’s OK but we have to go now before sunset and before it gets dark or else… we will be stuck” Lynette said back

“WHAT!” Kolotita shouted out.

“Why did you say that I am now scared!?” Kolotita added with fear.

“It’s OK, don’t worry,”  Lynette said back.

“NO IT IS NOT!!!” Kolotita shouted out.

“Stop screaming your head off NOW” I screamed.

“Wait guys stop,” Lynette said.

“People are watching us fight, that is not a good reputation for us if we wanna get out of here!” Lynette whispered loudly.

“Ohhh.. Oop-” I said

“yes come on 

why 
“Khyani  Kolotita shouted

“What i said

“Why do you not want to go Because it's cool  here 

Khyani we have to go ok lynette said 

“Thank you lynette Kolotita  said
“Wait i asid 

“What  Kolotita  said 

“Let’s go and find someone that can Speak English i said 

“Ok lynette a Kolotita  said 

“Hi i said 

Ohh hi 

Can i help yes 

“We are lost i said 

ohhh ok  

“Do you want to Stay here 

“ok  i said 

Good morning

“Good morning  lynette a Kolotita  said 

“You have to on a   flight today

“Ok lynette a Kolotita  said 


“Girls at this time to go now 

“Ok  i said

“Yay lynette siad 

“Yes Kolotita said 

“Thank you so Much for this said me Kolotita and lynette 

“It is ok 

“Bye siad Kolotita 

“Bye said  lynette 

The end 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.