Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Baby Caiman Description

Baby Caiman DescriptionBlack Caiman (Melanosuchus niger) baby, | Caiman, Amphibians ...


Instructions:
Watch the video. Write a description of the babies. Try to use as much detail as possible to describe both what they look like and what they are doing.

Include these words below in your writing:
Describe physical features
Describe Characteristics
Describe Feelings
Line Starters
Eyes
Nostrils
Head
Mouth
Jaw
Tongue
Teeth
Underbelly
Legs
Claws
Tail
Skin
Scales
Agile
Aggressive
Big
Cute
Creepy
Deadly
Glorious
Jagged
Killer
Leathery
Long
Mighty
Powerful
Pointy
Rough
Scaley
Spiky
Alert
Anxious
Careful
Uneasy
Apprehensive


Despondent
Petrified
Panic-stricken
Intimidated
Suddenly ..

Never in my life ...

In the blink of an eye … 

Immediately …

Almost unbelievably … 

Beneath the water...
Start Writing below:




One Sunny day me and my Friends Emeline
Ema and leigharna were going to the Beach
Tomorrow for the Whole day.the next day
later me and my Friends Wheat To grab
some lunch and some Breakfast we Decided
  to walk there 15 Minutes later Are we there
yet yes were are here now ema yay i am
Hungry me to me to me 3 ok here is Lunch
yay 10 minutes later that was good Yeah it
was I'm thirsty now me too what is in there
Khyani Water  frozen coke and fizzy and
Juice and smoothies Who put smoothies in
here  i did ok what come and get it ok 15
Minutes later that was so good i know
Should we go make Tiktok ok 30 Minutes
later Khyani yes i can Hear something what
is it Emeline what is that that is a Rock
Emeline go and play with the Girls ok I will
be over here for a while ok 15 minutes later
Khyani you coming in now yes ok omg this
Water is cold i It was cold price when we first
came and let's Warm now ok i am going out
now why are you going out  leigharna i am
Cold ok then bye bye 30 minutes later i am
going out now you Guys coming yes i am
Hungry again me too here thank you let's
eat now ok 20 minutes later Coming Back
into the water yes wait Khyani yes what is
that that is a Rock noo Khyani What out
were there omg let’s go ok Khyani what Is
coming towards ohh no ran ok 15 minutes
later OMG i am not going back me to i told
you Khyani i am sorry Emeline it is ok Next
time I will let you choose where we go next
Emeline ok 
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.