Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Cobra Description

One Sunny morning me and my Cousins and friend “Emeline” I decided that I wanted to go on a hike Because we were all Together and we in Africa after the next day we all Grabs our things after Getting ready we were of An hour in  Emeline said i need to go to the Toilet ohh Never mind I don't you go to the toilet anymore Why did you say that for i don't know come on now ok  lets go. Khyani what can you Hear That hear what i can hear like a Snake Sound stop Play with me i am not you sure yes we will be fine ok ok then if we all End up in the hospital it is your Fault we will be fine you sure yes fine let's go ok Khyani what wait let me Guess can you Hear it yes it is Nothing ok you sure wait i can hear it Again stop it fine Khyani yes can we Sit down Over there ok Are you guys coming i have to  talk to  Emeline ok Emeline what I do not want to scare my Cousins ooh mmm Khyani what look Over there Girls do not Set down why look omg see I told you Come on let's run away ok It's chasing after as ran Faster ok Did we lose it yes i am sorry it is ok let's go back to the Hotel ok 


                                                          The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.