Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Iceberg Ahead

Iceberg AheadRobot gorilla 'spy' captures the first footage of Silverbacks in ...


Instructions:
Watch the video about the iceberg. You are the captain of the Titanic and are having to make decisions quickly as you see the iceberg come into view. You need to think about what happens before, during and after they hit the iceberg. You are NOT writing about the Titanic sinking just hitting the iceberg.

Example: 
  • Beginning: Captain has realised that there is an iceberg ahead - what do you do?
  • Middle: Hitting the iceberg, what does this look like and feel like?
  • End: What are you going to need to do to check on your crew and passengers?

Plan your writing here:

Introduction: (Orientation: who, when, where)

Captain: What kind of captain are you? Describe this person 

Problem: Problem is hitting the iceberg

Solution: How will you look after your ship until you figure out what is going on?



Start Writing below:



It was the First day on the titanic it was soo cool but the one think i did not like the food but the rest was good we were on our way to the pool it took 5 minutes.when we Arrived i was Excited but i had Just a before so I had to wait a couple of minutes.after waiting i hope in the pool after Swimming in the pool for 2 hours i had to go i was sad that i had to get out of the pool but my mum said i will come back tomorrow I was really happy my mum said we were going to eat i was happy to 30 minutes later that was so good what we had now i had to go for a Shower.after having a Shower i was going for a sleep for 4 Hours.4 Hours later so after having a sleep me and my Parent went to get some food after getting some food we went back and we Still out after a While I was getting tired so I went to sleep 9 hours later Khyani khyani  what we have to go the Boat hit the  an Iceberg oh no that is not good i know let's go now ok after running we had Made it with my Whole family was safe that was the Scariest thing that ever happened to me that was my Story I hope you enjoyed it 

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.