Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

Gorilla Description

One day i was walking To the zoo with my mum and dad and my Brother We were walking and
we saw  Animals after walking For a While we saw Gorilla Show so we State and Watched it
and we Heard that a mum Gorilla Was separated from her baby’s and they said that she can not
see her baby’s Ever again and they said that sre  as Tried so Many times to escape but People
walk call those soon owners and tell them that the saw a girl and we would always take her back
when i was looking at the mum she looked at me and i was Shocked she looked at me like i was
her baby i looked Away straight away and i was Kind of creeped out so i said to my mum can i we
go now she said ok then let's go now as we were going i saw that the mum Gorilla Coming Close
and close to the Cage Fence do i ran and the mum  Gorilla  Started running  to the cage fence at
that time i was Scared After they running for a A while We went to the carI 'm on my way home
you
stopped at McDonald's all i Heard was STOP my dad stop So quickly that i Nelly hits my face on
to the chair i Ask my mum and dad can I see what it is they said no look in the Windows i said ok
You won't guess what it is it was the mum Gorilla she was looking for me yes Gothamista baby
so much
people I was one of her babies so i told my mum and dad that she So I was one of a baby that
is why I wanted to go Really Early ohhh well we have to go why Because but The mum Gorilla 
she will be fine ok fine 3 days later Khyani yes come here ok you know the mum  Gorilla yes She
is in the wild with her  baby  omg that is good i kone we have to go now ok 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.